- 1 1/2 lb lean ground beef or turkey
- 4 green onions chopped
- 1/2 cup Panko breadcrumbs
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp srichacha or gochujang
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper or korean pepper
For Spicy Apricot Glaze
- 1/2 cup apricot jam
- 1 tbsp Soy Sauce soy sauce
- 2 tbsp Srichacha or gochujang
Preheat oven to 400 F degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside.
In a large bowl, add all the meatball ingredients and mix with your hands to combine. Form the meatballs into small 1 inch balls. Place the meatballs on the prepared baking sheet and bake for about 20 to 25 minutes or until done to your liking.
Meanwhile, in a medium bowl whisk together all the glaze ingredients. Add the meatballs and toss well until all the meatballs are glazed.
Garnish with chopped chives if preferred and serve immediately over cooked rice or as an appetizer.